Want to know if a certain piece of AV equipment is available? Check an item's status on Geotom.
- Canon FS200 digital video camcorder with 16GB SD card
- JVC Everio digital video camcorder with 8GB SD card
- Sony Handycam digital video camcorder with 16GB SD card
- Canon GL2 digital video camcorder -- requires user-provided cassette or SD card
- 1 digital still camera
- 1 webcam
- 3 PAL DVD players
- 5 digital voice recorders -- requires user provided cassette or SD card
- Kanex Mini DisplayPort to VGA Adapter
- Apple Mini-DVI to VGA Adapter
- 16mm projector
- slide projector
- overhead projector
AV equipment can be booked so students, faculty and staff can be assured that a device is available when needed.
Multiple items may be booked and a booking can be made up to a semester in advance.
To make a booking, stop by the user services desk or call the Library at 724-223-6070.
Loans and Renewals: The Library will lend equipment for 72 hours with one renewal barring no holds. An item can be brrowed for a longer period by faculty - or by students with faculty or staff permission.
Returns: Equipment must be returned to the user services desk on time and in as good condition as when received except for normal wear and tear.
Do not return equipment in the Book Drop. Damage may occur and fees will be assessed.
Charges: Late fees are $5.00 per hour (or part of an hour) for one packaged device.
Replacement cost is $250 for one packaged device.