The Clark Family Library is a member of PALCI. This allows our faculty and students to have reciprocal borrowing privileges at several local colleges and universities.
To borrow items from other PALCI Libraries, simply follow these steps:
- Confirm the library you want to visit participates in this program.
- Complete the Authorization Form and have it approved by a Clark Family Library Staff Member.
- Take the completed form to the library you want to visit (Host Library). You may be asked for additional information to complete the registration process.
- You are responsible for the materials you borrow from the Host Library you visit and are required to adhere to their due dates and policies.
- You are responsible to return the items to the Host Library from which they were borrowed.
For more information on the PALCI Reciprocal Borrowing Program, visit their website at https://palci.org/services/reciprocal-on-site-borrowing-program/ OR stop by the User Services Desk at the Clark Family Library.