Browsing or searching journals is useful when you already have a specific topic/focus for your research. For example, if you are researching slavery you might want to take a look at the journal titled Civil War History.
Using the Find Information drop down menu on the Library's homepage:
- Click the Find Journals link
- A new window will open with a search box.
- Enter the title of the journal
- Click Search
- Retrieve a list showing all available formats for the journal
- For online access click the link
- Find print journals in the Current Periodical section
- Find microfilm behind the Research Services Desk
- Get access to print journals located in storage by completing this form: Bound Journal Storage Request
Need Help? Ask at the User Services or Research Services desks!