R25: Making a Room Reservation Request
- Open R25 Room Scheduler. You will automatically view the events of the current day.
- Select ‘My Requests’ in the top left of the navigation bar. You will be prompted to log in. Use your W&J username/password to log into the R25 Room Scheduling application.
- Complete as much information about the event as possible. The required fields for completion are indicated in red type. The Library Digital Classroom is "LDC" in the Specific Space field.
- When finished, click the ‘Next’ button. You will be directed to your Event Reservation Summary. NOTE: this is NOT a confirmation screen. This screen summarizes the choices made in the request; your event request has not been processed. If everything in the summary is correct, click the ‘Submit Request’ button.
- Otherwise, click the ‘Make Changes’ button to return to the previous screen. Do not use the ‘Back’ button or you will lose all of the event information on the form.
- A confirmation of your request will be sent to you via email. Check the My Requests | Pending Requests or the My Requests | Approved for the status of your request.
Need help? Technical questions about the R25 system, contact the Helpdesk (email@example.com,724-223-6022). For room reservation questions or room conflicts, contact the Office of Conferences & Events (firstname.lastname@example.org, 724-503-1001, Ext. 6511).